Receive 25% off apparel and 10% off furnture, mattresses and watches at Macy’s Aventura annual Shop For A Cause event.
On Saturday August 25, Macy’s shoppers can enjoy these tremendous savings with a $5 purchase of a Shop For A Cause coupon.
And no need to wait until the 25th because you can get the coupon today through the 25th to select your items NOW to reserve for pick-up on Saturday or thereafter.
For your convenience, purchases over $50 qualify for free shipping, so the goods can be sent directly to your residence anywhere in the U.S. without having to go back to the store!
The entire $5 donation goes to the March of Dimes and the following local non-profit organizations:
- Barbara White Foundation, Inc.
- Care Resource
- Center for Family and Child Enrichment Inc.
- Chapter BJ, P.E.O.
- DeltaCare, Inc.
- Eva’s Grace Foundation, Inc.
- Haiti Cherie Heritage Foundation
- Haitian Heritage Museum
- Institute for Child & Family Health
- Ladies of Valor Empowerment
- Miami-Dade County PTA/PTSA
- Michael Krop High School PTSA
- Our Kids of Miami-Dade/Monroe,Inc.
- Paramore Foundation Corp
- Police Athletic League of Halladale Beach
- Simcha Chapter of Hadassah
- The Embrace Girls Foundation, Inc.
- United Cerebral Palsy Association of Miami, Inc.
- Women’s Breast Health Initiative, Florida Affiliate
- Youth Violence Prevention Coalition
March of Dimes Video
Besides getting 25% off regular, sale, clearance merchandise, and 10% off watches, furniture, mattresses and area rugs, the shopping pass includes an entry to win a $500 Macy’s gift card.
Customers support both the March of Dimes and enjoy a day of spectacular discounts, entertainment, special events.
(Read the shopping pass for discount exclusions and restrictions. No purchase necessary to participate in sweepstakes. Official sweepstakes rules including alternate means of entry are available at any Macy’s location.)
The pass is good for the entire day to use again and again, with no limit on how much you can save.
According to Shalini Wittstruck, mother of the March of Dimes 2012 national ambassador, six-year-old Kieran Wittstruck, “This sale is a great way to shop for their family’s fall necessities. Kieran grows so fast and always needs new clothes. Macy’s Shop For A Cause is a fantastic opportunity to get him what he needs, while supporting the March of Dimes cause to prevent preterm birth.”
For the latest exciting news visit the Shop For A Cause Facebook page.
As a special service the March of Dimes will send you an email reminder to attend the Shop For A Cause event, so as not miss out on savings and activities.