Located in the heart of Aventura’s famous shopping center, the Turnberry Isle Miami resort & country club pampers its guests with world-class amenities and service.
Turnberry Isle Miami was named one of the World’s Best (and top choice on Florida’s east coast), by Travel and Leisure magazine, received the Forbes Four Star Hotel & Spa Award, along with Meetings & Conventions Gold Key Award in 2009 and Gold Tee Award in 2010.
Contrary to the Fairmont web page, the Turnberry Isle resort is accepting reservations, albeit under new management not affiliated with Fairmont.
Nestled on 300 renovated tropical acres, this stunning Mediterranean-style Aventura hotel and spa defines the standard in luxury accommodations.
Here you will indulge in the essence of elegance residing in one (or more if you prefer) 392 spacious guest rooms and suites with
- Two 18-hole Raymond Floyd-redesigned championship golf courses
- A private beach front Beach Club right on the Atlantic
- The exclusive award-winning Spa & Fitness center
- A tennis facility with four clay HydroCourts
- Three pools including a new lagoon-style pool, a waterslide, lazy river, private cabanas, pool-side dining
- A supervised children’s program
- Plus other recreational activities to choose from
For the ultimate culinary dining experience Turnberry Isle Miami has a delicious selection of restaurants ranging from American contemporary cuisine at nationally-acclaimed Chef Michael Mina’s new Bourbon Steak restaurant to seaside casual and regional flavors at Cascata Grille.
The retreat offers great seasonal and year-long packages designed perfectly to experience every aspect this luxury Aventura resort at surprisingly affordable prices.
A private membership club offers guests with the ideal way to turn their stay into a permanent vacation.
Did I mention did I mention the “shop until you drop” feature?